1.Classify by bearing load direction
1) Radial bearing---mainly used to bear radial load, nominal contact angle range from 0 to 45.
2) Thrust bearing---mainly used to bear axial load, nominal contact angle range orer 45 to 90.
2.Classify by rolling element
1) Ball bearing--- the rolling element is ball.
2) Roller bearing--- the rolling element is roller. According to difference roller , it can be divided into: Spherical Roller Bearings , Cylindrical Roller Bearings , Tapered Roller Bearings , Needle roller bearing ...
3.Classify by whether the bearing has aligning function
1) Self-aligning bearing--- the bearing race is spherical shape.
2) Non-self-aligning bearing
4.Classify by the row number rolling element
1) Single row bearing--- only one row of the rolling element
2) Double row bearing--- Has two row rolling element
3)Multi-row bearing--- Rolling element over two rows, like three rows , four rows...
5.Classify by whether the bearing can be separated
1) Separable bearing--- the component can be separated.
2) Non-separable bearing--- After matching, the ring can not be free assortment.